We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Detention Officers (DO's) Armed As Needed) Detention Officers (Santa Ana, CA)
To apply for this position, please fill out our online job application.
Starside Security & Investigation, Inc. Detention Security Services Division (DSSD)is looking for Detention Officers for multiple locations in Santa Ana and San Bernardino other locations in Orange County.& San Bernardino County;Our Government Services Officers (GSO) work at government facilities throughout California working out of our Los Angeles, San Diego and Diamond Bar Offices as needed. Often our GSO';s are the first and only impression and only contact if there is a problem at a government location acting as a liaison between the client and State, Local and Federal Law Enforcement. Starside’s GSO’s supports other divisions in Starside to include Executive Protection, K-9 and Emergency Services Divisions. All of Starside’s Officers will be highly trained, Trained to both State California CDCR and Federal BOP standards.
• Clean Background / Clear Credit / DMV
• Pass a Pre-employment Physical and Urinalysis
• California Guard Card
• California Exposed Firearms Permit, Must have had a Firearms Permit for more than 2 years and worked as an Armed Security Officer (Within 5 years)
• Previous Government Service a plus
• Willing to work Part Time / Flex as needed
• Minimum 3 years Prisoner / Detainee Handling or military experience
• Special Operations (Ranger) Military a plus
• All Starside employees must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Clearance
Compensation is $ 33.83 plus $ 4.48 per hour fringe (Retirement Account), Starside offers paid vacation after a probationary period. Also, must join the union
Starside Security & Investigation, Inc and its subsidiaries to include National Consulting & Security Services, (NCSS), Protective Management Services, AccuScan ID, On Location Security and Coventry Security Services are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate based on age, race, creed, national origin or gender
« Back to Careers