We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Detention Security Service Division Asst. Manager San Diego
To apply for this position, please fill out our online job application.
DSSD Asst. Project Manager (San Diego, CA)
Starside Security & Investigation, Inc. is looking for an Assistant Project Manager Manager to manage Starside’s San Diego Sales and its San Diego existing accounts. Starside's San Diego Office maintaines Security Officers, Executive Protection Specialist, Robbery Suppression Officers and Investigators based in San Diego. Starside runs a medium sized office in San Diego with about 120 Security Officers, multiple RSO’s, and Executive Protection Specialists throughout San Diego County. The New Account Manager will be assigned a position on Starside's Advisory Board to help shape security and the future of Starside.
Most of Starside’s Security Officers are former Military, Former Law Enforcement and many have attended a Police Academy. Starside’s Operations staff manages Starside’s Uniformed Services Division, Patrol Division, Executive Protection, Mexico Escort, K-9, Investigations Division, Workplace Violence Division, Executive Drivers and Emergency Services Divisions. Starside’s Operations Managers Provide Training (Starside Training Academy TFF 1229) to all of Starsides Security Officers.
• Clean Background / DMV
• California Guard Card / PPO / PI License
• California Firearms Permit
• Concealed Weapons Permit (a strong plus)
• College Degree (Criminal Justice, Public Administration)
• 5 years Security Management / 10 Years Security Experience
• Former Law Enforcement a plus (HR 218 a strong plus)
• 4 years Military (Honorable)
• Special Operations Military a plus
• All Starside employees must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Clearance, and obtain a Passport
Must be willing to be on call (sometimes 24 /7) and willing to respond to emergencies and to provide executive support, bimonthly site inspections to Government accounts in Southern CA, Arizona & NV
Compensation is depending on experience;
Equipment Issued Includes:
• Laptop Computer w/ wireless internet
• IPhone (or Similar) Satellite Phone while travelling
• Use of one of Starsides’ Fleet Vehicles (Toyota Corolla's / Toyota Hybrid's / Ford’s)
Starside Security & Investigation’s licensing
CA PPO 14220 AZ Security (Armed) 1595177 FL Security B 2800008
CA PI 22199 AZ PI 1595248 FL PI A 2800019
CA Training TFF 1279 FLSecurity / PI Manager M 2800017
CA Locksmith LOC 4684 GSA GS 07F-9400S FL PI (Coventry) C 2800340
Starside offers Vacation, PTO (Paid Time Off), 401k and Shared Health benefits.
Starside Security & Investigation, Inc and its subsidiaries to include National Consulting & Security Services, (NCSS), Protective Management Services, AccuScan ID, On Location Security and Coventry Security Services are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate based on age, race, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or gender
« Back to Careers