We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Detention Security Services Division Armed Flex (Part Time / As Needed) Detention Security Officers (San Diego, CA)
To apply for this position, please fill out our online job application.
Starside Security & Investigation, Inc. Detention Security Services Division (DSSD)is looking for Detention Officers for Starside ICE / DHS Transportation Contract in San Diego and Imperial Counties. Our Detention Security Services Division Officers (DSSDO'S) work at various ICE facilities on and around the US Mexico Border working out of San Ysidro Office as needed. Often our Detention Security Services Division Officers transport inmates from various facilities preventing escape. Starside protects the public and the inmate from harm.
• Clean Background / Clear Credit / DMV
• Pass a Pre-employment Physical and Urinalysis
• California Guard Card
• California Exposed Firearms Permit, Must have had a Firearms Permit for more than 2 years and worked as an Armed Security Officer (Within 5 years)
• Previous Government Service a plus
• Willing to work Part Time / Flex as needed
• Minimum 3 years handling Prisoners / Detainees within the previous 5 years
• Special Operations (Ranger) Military a plus
• All Starside employees must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Clearance
Compensation is $ 29.73 to $ 33.83 and $ 4.48 per hour Health & Welfare (fringe deposited used for healthcare and remainder into a Retirement Account), Officers must be approved by ICE or USMS and pass their background
Starside Security & Investigation, Inc and its subsidiaries to include National Consulting & Security Services, (NCSS), Protective Management Services, AccuScan ID, On Location Security and Coventry Security Services are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate based on age, race, creed, national origin or gender
« Back to Careers